Opvoeren en snelle spullen - Performance tuning

Bericht
Auteur
kreidlerbas
Gegeven waarderingen: 0
Ontvangen waarderingen: 1 keer

Re: Diverse nieuwe imitatie cilinders uit Danemarken

#26 Bericht door kreidlerbas » 03 jan 2017, 07:54

The NC range has long had quality issues.

The new range of force-cooled cylinders looks much better than the previous NC cylinders; I tested a 40mm version last year and it runs quite good, as in 80-85kph with an 18mm Bing, stock filter and Jamarcol exhaust. The portmap looks somewhere between a 5,3-5,8pk cylinder. I can upload a few photos later as I have a new one at home.

http://www.mopedspeed.dk/produkter/cyli ... eidler.htm (€169)

Also, a "blokcilinder" with 44mm bore has been introduced. It doesn't look horrible on the photos but I haven't had the chance to inspect it.
http://www.mopedspeed.dk/produkter/cyli ... er-rmc.htm (€200 pp or as mentioned, about the same as restoring a cylinder)

kreidler844
Gegeven waarderingen: 48 keren
Ontvangen waarderingen: 232 keren
Contacteer:

#27 Bericht door kreidler844 » 03 jan 2017, 10:29

In my workshop lays a 44 mm cilinder, the alloy looks too soft because there is a difference of 0.05 mm below the inlet port.
It hasn't run that many kilometres...

kreidlerbas
Gegeven waarderingen: 0
Ontvangen waarderingen: 1 keer

#28 Bericht door kreidlerbas » 03 jan 2017, 14:13

kreidler844 schreef:In my workshop lays a 44 mm cilinder, the alloy looks too soft because there is a difference of 0.05 mm below the inlet port.
It hasn't run that many kilometres...
There appears to be different linings, one of which has golden tint; it is thin and soft. Put a chrome-coated piston ring in there and the coating is gone. They are really bad. Also the casting is very rough indeed.

The other lining has a blue/grey tint. These can stand much more torture. As always the pistons are far from impressive quality.

If the new product line-up matches what I've seen so far, the cylinder quality (at least) has risen a lot. I think KT stands behind the newer stuff but that's only a guess.

Plaats reactie